Due to COVID-19, the regular Sunday MA Meeting at Unity Church will NOT be held 03/22/2020. The church is closed to all events.
The Thursday 03/19/2020 Meeting will also NOT be held at the alternate location of University Park United Methodist Church.
The Orchard Club is closed to groups going forward as of Tuesday 03/17/2020.
We are currently posting ONLINE MEETINGS as they become available. Check the menu link above.
Marijuana Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share our experience, strength, and hope with each other that we may solve our common problem and help others to recover from marijuana addiction.
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop using marijuana. There are no dues or fees for membership. We are self-supporting through our own contributions. MA is not affiliated with any religious or secular institution or organization and has no opinion on any outside controversies or causes. Our primary purpose is to stay free of marijuana and to help the marijuana addict who still suffers achieve the same freedom. We can do this by practicing our suggested twelve steps of recovery and by being guided as a group by our twelve traditions.
The 12 Questions
The following questions may help you determine whether marijuana is a problem in your life.
- Has smoking pot stopped being fun?
- Do you ever get high alone?
- Is it hard for you to imagine a life without marijuana?
- Do you find that your friends are determined by your marijuana use?
- Do you use marijuana to avoid dealing with your problems?
- Do you smoke pot to cope with your feelings?
- Does your marijuana use let you live in a privately defined world?
- Have you ever failed to keep promises you made about cutting down or controlling your use of marijuana?
- Has your use of marijuana caused problems with memory, concentration, or motivation?
- When your stash is nearly empty, do you feel anxious or worried about how to get more?
- Do you plan your life around your marijuana use?
- Have friends or relatives ever complained that your using is damaging your relationship with them?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you may have a problem with marijuana.