Time: Dec 31, 2021 08:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 854 5327 4085
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,85453274085# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,85453274085# US (Houston)
Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 854 5327 4085
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/
A number of our Meetings are now being held In-Person. We do have Colorado Online Meetings, and resources to locate National Online Meetings.
Please click “Online Meetings” to find our ZOOM meeting links, and click “In Person Meetings” for information about meetings held in-person.
Check out our Fellowship/Social Events page to join us for fun times as we return to the world in 2021.
Marijuana Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share our experience, strength, and hope with each other that we may solve our common problem and help others to recover from marijuana addiction.
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop using marijuana. There are no dues or fees for membership. We are self-supporting through our own contributions. MA is not affiliated with any religious or secular institution or organization and has no opinion on any outside controversies or causes. Our primary purpose is to stay free of marijuana and to help the marijuana addict who still suffers achieve the same freedom. We can do this by practicing our suggested twelve steps of recovery and by being guided as a group by our twelve traditions.
The 12 Questions
The following questions may help you determine whether marijuana is a problem in your life.
- Has smoking pot stopped being fun?
- Do you ever get high alone?
- Is it hard for you to imagine a life without marijuana?
- Do you find that your friends are determined by your marijuana use?
- Do you use marijuana to avoid dealing with your problems?
- Do you smoke pot to cope with your feelings?
- Does your marijuana use let you live in a privately defined world?
- Have you ever failed to keep promises you made about cutting down or controlling your use of marijuana?
- Has your use of marijuana caused problems with memory, concentration, or motivation?
- When your stash is nearly empty, do you feel anxious or worried about how to get more?
- Do you plan your life around your marijuana use?
- Have friends or relatives ever complained that your using is damaging your relationship with them?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you may have a problem with marijuana.